I Don't Play Behind My Mama
I'm troubled in my spirits this morning. I'm worried about my mama. For the past month she's been suffering from this severe pain on the lower side of her stomach. She has now visited two doctors; the first one told her that it was muscular and that she must have strained something and to put a heating pad on it. That did NOT work. Dumb ass quack. The second one took some x-rays and we are now waiting for the results. She did give her some pain medication for her severe discomfort though. However, I'm upset with my mother right now, because she is here at work. WORKING.

All my life my mother has been like superwoman in my eyes. She is always so eager and willing to help everyone. She takes on everyone's responsibilities as if they are her own and helps out in whatever way she can. She's been working here at the same company for almost 24 years busting her ass day in and day out. She rarely ever takes a vacation or time out for herself. She lives an hour and 15 minutes away from the office and commutes to this place every single day. She plays the role of a taxi service for my 95 year old Grandmother and my 56 year old Aunt. She has always been EVERYWHERE for EVERYBODY. I am just so use to see her going, going, going and to see her in pain kills me.

When she came in this morning I was really upset with her, because she should have stayed at home and rested. I know she's loyal to this company and everything, but her health is much more important than work. I have my own personal feelings about these people and this company and I'll be damned if they work my mother to death. Whew, I'm just worried about her. She's a strong woman and I know she'll be alright. I just want to know what's going on with her so that the problem can be rectified. ASAP!
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. I TRULY FEEL YOUR PAIN AND FRUSTRATION. MY MOTHER LIVED A SOMEWHAT OPPOSITE LIFE WITH NO MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD, BUT ME BEING HUMAN WORRIED JUST THE SAME. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PERSONBUT WHAT YOU NEED TO GET HER TOUNDERSTAND IS THAT BEING A SUPERWOMAN CAN BE A DISABILLITY AS WELL AS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT WITH A GOOD HEART. I'M SURE YOUR LOVE AND DETERMINATION WILL SEE HER THROUGH.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)