Keep Your Poison

People kill me. Literally they do. With their bullshit laced words; also know as lies, their melodramatic excuses, and their over nurtured insecurities. You know what this is called? Poison. It's something that people are constantly trying to force into other folk's world. People laugh when I simply request that they keep that shit over there. However, I'm not telling jokes. I'm serious. I have enough things going on in my own world to be dealing with the junk in your world.

It took all of me not to curse a few people out today. One with her constant bullshit excuses as to why she can't seem to deliver properly in a real friendship to save her life. I am oh so super done with that situation. I'm up to my pupils in selfish excuses. Since her head is so far up her ass that she cannot seem to see anyone else sincerely trying to love her ungrateful behind. Miss. "I have enough bullshit in my life." Ever stop and wonder if that is smell of your own shit overpowering your emotions? Probably not. Later for you and your so called busy ass life. Hope you don't drown yourself.

Poison - something that exercises a powerful destructive or corrupting force, especially in an insidious way.

Parasite - A plant, animal or your pathetic ass that lives on or in another, usually larger, host organism in a way that harms or is of no advantage to the host.


You ever try to befriend someone who was just nothing but a sad song? Their world was just full of negativity, and it felt like you were at a slow singing funeral every time you spoke to them? I've come to realize that sometimes people don¢t want or need your help; they just want to demand that your attention be focused on them. In order to do this they have to spread their poison in your world. They force feed you that apple. The same damn apple that Satan force fed Eve, who in turn force fed it to Adam. A chain reaction of deceit, sin, insecurity and stupidity. Our first breath taken in this world was a big chunk out of that same apple that was force fed to us by our fore parents. Yeah, we were born into a shitty situation against our own will. However, we still have some hopeless and helpless individuals still trying to force feed others that poisonous apple.


Aquarius - October 22, 2008
This day could be a real turning point for you, dear Aquarius. Is it possible that you have finally learned how to say "No?" You are the one everyone turns to for help. As a result, you find yourself spending so much time on other people's problems that you have little energy or inclination left for yourself. This sort of situation ultimately helps no one. Put yourself first and there will be plenty of you left for others. If you allow yourself to become depleted, everyone loses.


So with that said, stop trying to put your poison in my world. Don't force feed me that apple. Keep your junk in your own world. Just suffered through a bad break up? Don't call me. I am not the person to fill that void of loneliness and hold your hand through something you need to be going through on your own. Do you honestly have nothing going for you in your life? Don't call me lying about the things you only WISH you obtained. I wrote a blog about broke folks lying earlier this year, and people are still at it. We all know you're broke, stop fronting. Had a bad week? Don¢t call me with no random attitude going off on me when you really want to bash the people's faces in that took you through the initial shit anyway. Take all the time that you need and kill off the parasite residing in your brain before you reach out and touch me.
2 Responses
  1. WiZ Says:

    "Ever stop and wonder if that is smell of your own shit overpowering your emotions"....now that was priceless. Girlfriend.....you need a vacation far far away. Just go to Africa like Chappelle or something


  2. Ppl hate to hear the truth, ma. Dont sweat it, just pray for strength and patience.

    God bless.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)