You Just Don't Matter
I am sitting her freezing my behind off at The Caster. I swear these people act like it's 100 degrees year round. I am bringing my ear muffs and mittens tomorrow, just like I did last year. I will be on the phone 2 hours trying to type with those mittens, but that beats being frost bitten. Wow, today was so ugh for me! It's the end of the month, so of course the work is rolling in faster and heavier than the money. We all know how that goes. I am not feeling the workload, but of course I'm sucking it up and, just doing my job. I can make it until Friday, so no need to complain.


On a lighter note, the call volume here at The Caster has gone down tremendously. This is why I'm able to sit here and write this blog, loll. Oh and dig this, your girl just got kudos from a customer for my sufficient explanation of her bill! Yeah see, I'm not always slick at the mouth, loll. Somebody once again decided to dissect my character and so called "tell me about myself." Of course, this is something I just don't worry about anymore. I ignore the hatred and keep on doing what I'm suppose to be doing, which is being me. I saw a status message one of my co-workers up here has on her messenger, and it reads as follows:

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Real talk right? Yeah, I was feeling this quote, and had to hit her up on it. Words so true, and this is the exact reason why the soul clenching friends in my life accept me 100%. I love them for it! To everybody else, YOU JUST DON'T MATTER, SO YOU CAN STOP THAT CHATTER!!
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)