A Comcastic 1 Year Anniversary
Damn, I can't believe I've been at "The Caster" for an entire year already. I remember when me and Ma Kisses were breaking our necks trying to get to all 5,000 interviews they had set up for us. The hiring process took forever man. I still am psyched at the fact that me and my best friend were actually hired together. Out of a group of 45 only 3 of us were picked. Needless to say, me and my besti had a BLAST during our 2 months of training. Too bad that heffa quit right before we graduated from training. Damn, dropout! Loll, we both had 2 jobs and she was juggling school as well, so I understand why she quit. I on the other hand have been sticking it out every since.

It's pretty plain to see that I am NOT a people person. I cannot stand people, but this job helped me to overcome that annoyance and so many other things. It's helped me with my patience, my communication skills, my humility and my tolerance. I've grown as a person since I started this job. Not to mention it keeps money in my bank account, loll. I NEEDED this job, because my full-time job just wasn't cutting it for me financially. There was no cushion and no room to save. I won't say too much about that, because I know the S-N-S crew are on their job, and hanging on to my every word. Anyway, now I have been able to save some cash to accomplish what I truly want to in the future. Thank God.

Sometimes I do grow a little tired, but you know what they say, "you're not grinding hard enough if you're not tired." Well, I am definitely grinding! It's taken some getting use to, but I have adapted well over the past year, and I can't say that I love my job, but I am truly thankful for it. My friends have grown accustomed to my 14 and a half hour work days as well. I can't even say that my social life took that hard of a plunge. My friends work around my schedule, and I still have time to do all the things that I use to do before this gig.

I really don¢t have too much more to say about this. I just wanted to give myself a happy one year anniversary shout out. We'll see if I can push out one another year.
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. WiZ Says:

    congratz on being at your job for a year now. i think its 13months for me so i got you beat. hehe. and remember....the ipod is because of that job...so dont hate. i hope you go another year. then you can leave that hell hole.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)