Who's That Peepin' In My Window? POW! Nobody Now!
Man oh man. What a day; Tuesday. Of course all fucked up things happen to me on Tuesdays, so this Tuesday wouldn't be any different right? Right. I was out sick from work yesterday with stomach issues. So I stayed my black behind at home, because puking all day is not the business while at work. Today started off pretty good, and you know to be honest it ended well too despite of the events that occurred.

I've read plenty of my blog peep's posts about blog filtering and watching what they say. Well today I was called out about some things I wrote in my blog. Not by a friend or a family member, but people that I work with. It was bought to the management's attention that I wrote a blog about the company about a month ago. I actually deleted the blog, because I agreed with a couple points brought up during the meeting. However, I won't sugarcoat or filter anything that I say in my blog. I now know that I have more people reading my blog than I thought I did, and hey the only thing I can say is WELCOME! I'm not writing anything in here that I'm trying to hide or that I fear getting out. Everything that I write here is a part of me and the woman that I am today. Can't apologize for that. For writing blogs on the company's time and revealing the company's name; yes I'll sincerely apologize for that, as I did. Anything else will just have to be dealt with.

I prayed about the situation after everything was laid out, I thanked God for keeping my cool and that things did not turn out worse than they did. I ended up having a good day actually. The call volume at Comcast has gone down tremendously. It's still busy and people are still pissed off about their cable outages, but hey I still had a good one. I can't stress enough that life is all about how we digest things. I just make sure that I keep a smile on my face. The S-n-S crew also known as the search and snitch crew felt they were doing their job I guess. We all know haters are always on top of it right? I'm not even mad about it though man. I'm not changing my style nor do I plan on not exercising my freedom of speech and expression. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD.

So just to let all my readers know I will definitely be keeping up with your posts and commenting. It will just be done later in the day. For my anonymous readers; I LOVE YA!! MUAHHH!!






Labels: , , , | edit post
10 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    Dang gurl, that sucks that someone would report you back to management. HATERS!


  2. Girl I can't believe it either, but all I could do was laugh. I am not worried about it though. Worse things have happened and people will continue to hate. Fuck it.


  3. It seems like a lot of people in the blog world are being put on blast from co workers and that shit is plain ridiculous. We are all adults and if you don't like what you read then F off lol..keep exercising your right girlie :)


  4. Yeah I have read a lot of post regarding the same issue. It is pathetic. I am sure they will continue reading to keep tabs on me, and that's cool with me. I don't plan on changing who I am and what I do for the likes of anyone.


  5. WiZ Says:

    honestly....you should find those suckers who ratted you out and put a hit on them.


  6. Lol ya think so huh? Then I would really be on my ass. I will just dust this off my shoulders like I do most B.S.


  7. chinksz Says:

    *smh* tell them haters to GET OFF YA NUTSZ! Bitches.


  8. Lol, I know right? The only think I can do is continue to do what I've been doing.


  9. Miss Mika Says:

    That is a clear indication that your coworkers have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on their hands if they are able to browse your blog for ammunition to report back to management.

    GET SOME BUSINESS AND STICK TO IT HEFFAS!!!!

    Sorry Mica, I couldn't resist...lol

    I am glad that you aren't letting them alter your style though.


  10. LMAO...you already know how I feel about this shit...these are the times where intellect play no part just plain ole ignorant ass cussin out...LOL...as if they have nothing else better to do? It's like seeing someone that was in the gay club in the church the nest day..who would tell? Which means either you're a big ass snitch or you're doing the same the damn thing..go figure!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)