Tuning Out All The Nonsense


With all the new music I have bumping through my Chevy's speakers; I need a new way to listen to tunes at the work places. I have a radio on my desk, but the CD player is busted and not playing my recently downloaded CD's. The reception is horrible, so it's hard to catch a station and actually keep that same station on all day. So I decided to purchase an iPod touch tomorrow after work. I already have an iPod, but I have it on the deck next to my bed. I have mostly jazz music on there to fall asleep to every night. I'll use the iPod touch while at work. I'm going to buy a new deck to use on the full time and then just listen straight from the headphones at Comcast.


Working at Comcast, I get a bunch of discounts on a lot of things; Apple Products being one of them. So this bad boy won't set me back much at all with that discount. Thank goodness! I get paid tomorrow and everything, but I'm not Ms. Money Bags, ya dig? I'm excited though, because I love mush oh so much, and this way I can really tune out all the nonsense that I hear on a daily basis. I can let the sounds of my music of choice guide me throughout the days. Sometimes if it wasn't my faith and close bond with God and music; I don't know how I would make it through. Peace and serenity is brought about by both. It's a beautiful feeling and it means a lot to have something that will help you not lose your damn mind. So here's another gadget to help me tune the world out and all it's nonsense being ignorantly spoken.
4 Responses
  1. WiZ Says:

    i always wanted an ipod too. after i bought my laptop i just didnt bother. but the urge for one is back and i would love to get one of the new ones or a ipod touch.


  2. Eb the Celeb Says:

    hey hook me up with one of them new purple ipods then...lol... kidding

    but yeah... music and God make the world go round


  3. I can honestly say that without music I would be miserable lol


  4. aha! You know you used another(you know what in your blog) beware of the rats! LOL


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)