Snow In Houston!!!
When I was driving to 'The Caster' from my first job it was extremely cold outside. It was raining, and I saw a little light layer of ice falling from the sky. I really thought it would ease up by the time I got to work and got off tonight. But when I got off, I found my car in this condition.









Yo, it ain't much, but for we Texans; it was enough to get excited about!! I'm saying though, I'm trying to get a snow day tomorrow and stay my ass at home!!

Labels: | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Ky :) Says:

    GiRL U WiLL N0T GET A SN0W DAY ANYTiME S0oN ESPECiALLY LiViN iN TEXAS..


  2. GL0 Says:

    hahaha .. come to the mid-west ma! lol ..snow galore!


  3. I would not survive in the mid-west. Lol our little 3 hours of snow was good enough for me. Maybe we'll see it again in 5 years.


  4. i cant waiiiitttt to get to NY

    I hope it snows over the vacation
    I love the snow however i dont like the immature dudes who be outside waiting to mess my hair up by throwing snow and talking about snow fight ....nigga im 20 ...no snow fights for me


  5. chinksz Says:

    grrr... snow on Wednesday. Yet its hot as hell a few days later. FUCK THIS WEATHER!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)