Recipe For Life
Man, I dreaded going back to work today. I didn't go in until 12 though. Of course when I got there, I was instantly pissed off at the amount of CRAP piled high on my desk. I won't complain though. My day ended up being alright.



Aquarius - December 4, 2008


Your fluid, emotional nature may seem revved up for action today, dear Aquarius, although it could be that you don't know what direction to drive in. The engine is running but for some reason, the windshield looks a bit cloudy. Try to key into the areas in your life that need major overhaul. Look to transform those areas for the better. Once your windshield is clear, kick your motor into gear and go for it. Initiate the action, or else you may find yourself being acted upon.

Push hard, love hard, live hard, and make use of every minute and moment seems to be a great recipe for life. Sometimes it's easier said than done though. At times I just don't know which way to turn. I have faith in my guidance, but my imperfection causes me to grow skeptical. One thing that I can't help but notice about everyone's blog I come across, is the unconditional love they have for life, family and themselves. There is so much motivation behind everyone's words that I read, it's amazing. Nobody seems to be ungrateful about anything. People are telling their stories painted and sketched within their souls, and it's a beautiful thing. Everyone has their own recipe for, but every time I read someones positive words, it adds just a little bit more flavor to my life.

These past 2 days of solitude have been good. My windshield isn't cloudy anymore. Will it cloud up again? Of course, sometimes life sucks. But it always gets better. When I hit the road today, I was smiling, and ready for action. I felt good. It was a bit cold outside, but the sun was shining. I'm super blessed to have the strength to be alive, loving me hard, loving my family hard, loving my friends hard. I'm griding super hard. I'm living everyday in the life of me harder than ever. Pushing hard; cooking up the best recipe filled with my blood, sweat and tears. Ain't nothing sweeter.

T.Nicole © 2008
3 Responses
  1. Ora_Lanique* Says:

    TAG; YOUR ARE ONE OF THE 7;; ii MEAN DUH HOW COULD ii NOT;; YOUR ARE A FAiTHFUL [FRiEND]..GO HEAD READ THE RULES;; HAVE FUN


  2. Jervis Says:

    with what happened to me yesterday,this was REALLY inspirational,thanks


  3. GL0 Says:

    yo, AMEN to this!
    i'm diggin the 2nd paragraph the most!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)