My Tuesday Rambles Episode 5
Wow, I am super sleepy!! I was on the phone with "Champ" til' about 3 in the morning.

*sigh, it's a long story behind why I'm talking to "Champ" again. Perhaps, I'll touch on that subject in a post on The Reason.

As the days pass, I realize that my "best friend" is just a mere close friend. I seem to be on her option list while she's on my priority list. I've felt this way for a very long time, and my point has been subconsciously proven by her and damn near every conversation held.

It's funny how the people that folks talk the most shit about, and have the most complaints regarding, are the same people who are on that priority list. However, the most loyal ones are still a mere option. But hey, I'm guilty of the same thing myself. That's changing though.

If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

I got yet another speeding ticket yesterday on my way home from work. Exiting 45 and Tidwell. I should've known! This is my second one this year. Ugh.

Since when did cops run out in the middle of the street on foot, and flag people down with bright orange flags, looking like the policeman in the Village people in a gay pride parade? Dude almost got hit with my Chevy.

I'll take the ticket though, because I was riding dirty. No front plates (after my most recent fender bender), expired registration sticker (getting that next week), no seatbelt (no this is not a habit), on the cell phone (no excuse) and speeding (I wasn¢t going that damn fast). He only clocked me going 5 miles over the speed limit. Camillionare didn't have shit on T. Nookie yesterday. So, it's not that high of a ticket. I'll pay it next week. I need to do better though.

Musiq Soulchild dropped a CD today. Don't know if I should be excited, or just blah. I'll listen to it anyway.

I'm a Nikki Minaj fan.

I'm a Drake fan.

I'm a Wale fan.





I'm a Lupe Fiasco fan.

People are continuously sleeping on all mentioned above.


Man, what happened to Case? I miss Mr. Touch Me, Tease Me. Mr. Feel Me and Caress Me. Mr. Happily Ever After. Mr. Faded Pictures in a Broken Glass. Mr. Missing You.





I be killing those Veggie Wheat Thins Toasted Chips at work!!!


Stay Judy Dance


Johnny Bravo Dance
When will it cease and decease?
Love is in the air man. Not over this way, but folks seem to keep coming to me with questions on love. I never understood why people come to me of ALL people. Love is not a territory that I frequent much.

It's a lot of muthafuckas walking this earth, that has life twisted! Got me twisted! I've been a very good sport this entire year. I've been quiet and observing these flaky people, but now it's time to start taking names and crossing these suckers out!
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I recently realized that about my "best friend" too. She started to piss me off. That call only when you have no one else to call or only wanna hang out when you need something or let me listen to all your drama but can't find time to listen to mine bullshit got old.

    And since you mentioned speeding tickets...I really can't believe I've never gotten one. And I do 90 in school zones all the time! Let me not speak too soon....


  2. Anonymous Says:

    GIRL....!!!!

    I'm a Nicki Minaj fan!!!:)


  3. Ky :) Says:

    WELL i HAVE N0 BESTFRiEND(G0T TRUST iSSUES),U WERE DEFiNATELY RiDiN DiRTY L0L,U NEED T0 GET TH0SE PR0BLEMS FiXED ASAP..NiCKi MiNAJ iS THE FCKiN TRUTH,i FCKS WiTH HER MUSiC..THEM WHEAT THiNS iS THE BUSiNESS!!


  4. A.J - Yeah, I just feel obsolete at times, but it could be a figment of my imagination though. Who knows? Oh and you better not speak too soon. Stop driving so damn fast!!

    Reggie - Nikki Minaj is my girl!

    Mz Fantastiik - Lol, I hear you on the trust issues, but I do trust my friend, I just feel out of the loop 98% of the time. I will get my shit together while driving lol. Oh and as soon as I get to work, I'm tearing into those wheat thins. Best believe!


  5. WiZ Says:

    lol @ johnny bravo dance.

    ps...put out an ad for a new best friend. have interviews or something


  6. Jervis Says:

    man i love yurr blog,so descriptive


  7. GL0 Says:

    that Stay Judy go kinda hard tho ..lmao .. cant front hahahhhaha


  8. Wiz - Lol those dances were a mess!!

    Jervis!!! - Thanks, and you already know I LOVE your blogs as well!!

    G-M0N3Y - Girl, I can't lie, I will be hittin' that Stay Judy in the club. Lol.


  9. LMAO @ Riding dirty and chamillionaire aint have shit on you... i thought i would die

    and i WAS (Past tense) a nicki minaj fan. the bitch is getting on my nerves with her mediocre ness and i bet she never drops and album because she jumps from label to label and nobody wants to fuck with her (I heard this from her actual ex managers (yes manager with an S more than one ...hell more than 3)

    plus her music is all the same. i mean even i can get up there and rap about who i;ll fuck how i'll fuck them and how to deep throat a dick and ...oh let me not forget her favorite line ....Im the baddest bitch (Trina already claimed that title and since trina has a major label deal i think she still owns it)

    *Sigh* ...Nicki Minaj let me down and im still waiting (After 3 years) for a fucking album not no bum ass mixtape!!!

    The Cop running out into the street with a flag looking like a village people member in a gay paprade....*DEAD*


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)