My Tuesday Rambles Episode 5
Wow, I'm off work for the next two days, and I'm already running out of shit to do. I suppose I can get some much needed rest, but damn.

Did anybody know Jon b. dropped a new CD in October? Knowing ya'll, who is on TOP of every damn thing, ya'll already knew.






I love the single with him and Paul Wall; Oh So Sexy.







I'm still caught up on the '95 single with him and Babyface. This song is one of my favorites.


I'm super mad at my beautician picking the weekend that I get my hair done to go camping. While she's parlaying in the wildlife, my head looks a mess!


Lot's of folks are talking about debt free in '09. Shit, I've been screaming debt free since '05. Clearly I'm not doing it right.

Damn, I miss these shows! They need to revamp this shit. I swear I'll watch it!





Daria






Pepper Ann

ALL THE OLD SCHOOL NICKELODEON SHOWS!!!!






I use to LIVE for Nickelodeon. My room was filled with pictures and posters from the Nickelodeon magazine I subscribed to.


Times were so much easier back then. The best thing going down on Friday night was SNICK. Now the best thing going down on Friday period, is me getting paid so I can pay bills. Ugh!!


Going back to school has been on my mind heavy lately. 25 is almost 2 months away, and I need to really get back in before too much time passes.



I got my eye on this bad boy. I want this Nikon D90 so damn bad. I'm putting it on my 'I don't celebrate X-mas' list right now!

Speaking of X-mas, that shit is right around the corner. Meaning 2008 is freakin' over! Although, I don't get involved in the holiday stuff, I do love this time of year. Everything is so peaceful for me. People are nicer, the weather is cold, but I still feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Deck the damn halls! I just want the extra time off from work.

So, I'll probably be cleaning and reading blogs all day.

OR

Or watching The Golden Girls on DVD. I can't get enough of these old broads!

Why did my power just go out? Let me publish this shit, before something else goes terribly wrong.

Peace.

T.Nicole © 2008

13 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    "Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again..." Golden Girls is my show!!!! & I used to love me some Nickelodeon..wow..seems like such a long time ago...tv shows are so lame now


  2. Yes!! I'm watching it now, loll.

    Yeah, T.V hasn't been worth shit in a very long time.


  3. yeah idk about daria so much(only watched it once or twice still funny though) but i love all them shows...golden girls is my show..they are so funny...but yeah tv has changed alot...


  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one on the golden girl bandwagon!


  5. Miss Mika Says:

    I loved me some Daria!!!! Even though she reminded me of a female version of the Visen guy, her sarcasm always made me chuckle. Does MTV still do their Liquid TV thing where they show all the MTV made cartoons?

    Jon B is a good looking man!! I didn't realize he had an album out. I guess if I listened to the radio, I might know that.

    It is great that you are considering school. I say its never too late to go back. Shoot, coming from a 27 year old at the beginning stages of getting her MBA, trust me when I say its never too late.


  6. Miss. Mika Mika Mika! Yeah, Jon B. is a sexy looking dude, and he can sing!!!!

    You're right about school. It's never too late. That's good that you're doing your thing. You're setting an example that I need to see!!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    "Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again..." GIRL I LOVE THEM OLD HOEZ!!! I HAVE EVERY SEASON!!!


  8. Lol, you know I'm sure you sound lovely singing that song.


  9. T Says:

    haha I haven't heard anything from Jon B in MONTHS! dare I say a year. I really like your blog header picture its like beautifully chaos if that makes sense.. I see eyeing that D90, tryin to out do me & my D60 ok ok haha just playin


  10. Daria is the bomb. Whoever didnt watch Daria ....i dont know you missed out tho.

    Nickelodeon was the bomb, what kinda mess they playing now i dont know. I never liked spongebob and i should have known once Gullah Gullah Island stopped playing and they switched steve on Blues clues it was DEFINITELY the end of a major cartoon Dynasty....

    I feel so bad for the kids today they'll NEVER be able to watch CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL or see WILD AND CRAZY KIDS like we did...

    i can go on and on about the cartoons but im upset so i'll stop here LOL


  11. Taylor - Yeah, I dig that pic too!! Lmao, yeah I gots to have that D90, but it's pricey. I might be settling for the D60.

    Super Woman - Gullah Gullah Island was my shit!!! Yeah, kids have it bad with these wack ass nick shows on now. I loved Clarissa and the dude that always climbed up the ladder to her room, lmao. I was crying when I watched the YouTube of all the old shows.


  12. chinksz Says:

    oh em gee! I fckin LOVE Daria! It's the greatest show ever. No lie. lol. And ima need you to get debt free for real this year. Since 05 tho? *smh* shame shame!


  13. Anonymous Says:

    i loved hey arnold
    anyone who named their child Helga is like cool in my book.....
    good times
    back then you could just flip channels and watch basically anything
    now you gotta be all selective and shit


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)