Let Me Say This...
*Looking at my last posting date* That is a damn shame. I lied to everybody, loll. I said I was gonna stick with it this time, and I have fallen off yet again! *slaps my hand. Everyone is not as consistent as that use to be though; I've noticed that. Not enough time in the day, and especially my day. I have time to sign my happy ass on Twitter though, lmao. *cough..www.twitter.com/TNookie.

Anyway, it's Monday. I'm back on the clock and tick tockin' all the way to the money! I love getting paid, but like most of America; I'd rather not work. I'm here anyway though, after a relaxing weekend at home. Few things happened over the weekend that got my little mind to wondering why we as humans do certain things. People are so different, and actually being on the same exact page, same sentence, same letter with someone is very rare.



An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.

- Thomas Jefferson




I've been working on not being so argumentative with people. It's one thing in having my own opinion and bustin down somebody's chops about what they personally think, vs. what I personally think. I'm going through a situation right now that is super unnecessary to me, but sort of a big deal to her. I have my opinions on it and I made them known, and so did she. We still haven't made any progress though, loll. We're stuck, because I've been backed into a corner with my hands tied behind my back. I'm not able to make any moves, because she has control of the wheel. Baby is just cruising along though. Taking her sweet time, and wearing thin on my patience. Whew! It's taking a lot out of me to stay calm, cool and collective. It's helping me out in the long run; with my patience and acceptance. This is just another thing I really can't be worried about though. People come up with their own excuses and make their own decisions in life. If those decisions don't happen to go my way in the time frame that I feel they should...oh well. Life keeps on moving, and I must keep on living! And THAT I am doing to the fullest! Catch me if u can.

...cuz I'm gone...
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yes indeed....


    Sincerely,

    Go


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)