Tuesday Rambles Episode 11
It's Tuesday! My least favorite day of the week. So that means it's time for me to go hard on anyone and anything and everything that comes to mind. I'm not a random person, but this is the day that I get it all off my chest.


I guess I'll start out with this damn recession. I'm feeling it ya'll. Even with 2 jobs, I'm feeling it. All the prices have gone up on EVERYTHING! I'm making it though, and I'm thankful, because it's just me doing it all by myself. I have to thank GOD for that, because it could all be much worse!


Comcast has to be the worse phone, cable and internet company in the world. I've only had them a month and I have no dial tone and no connection to the internet. They claim I need a "rewire", but I never had any problems with my previous provider. I'm trying to keep my complaints to a minimum, because I'm not paying shit for the services, but damn; I'd rather pay for a provider that will actually give me continuous service!


I still haven't paid T-Mobile for my new phone, and they are calling my ass non-stop, loll. I'm going to pay them on Friday though. I'm still loving my new phone too by the way. I refuse to jump on the black berry bandwagon at the moment. That is until T-Mobile drops a bad ass 8 megapixel cam, touch screen blackberry.


I got a speeding ticket a couple weeks ago with 2 violations. So I can't take defensive driving for both, but only for one. That sucks. I'm just going to pay these two suckers off $268 bucks and pray my license doesn't get suspended. I'm pretty sure Allstate will be kicking me off my parents insurance for good now though, lmao. They've been trying since I turned 25. Ugh!! I guess I can only be in good hands if I'm not speeding in residential areas and changing lanes without a signal. *sigh. I gotta do better.



teyanna taylor Pictures, Images and Photos




Bowow.&&.Sulja Boy. Pictures, Images and Photos

So I've been watching "celebrities" on Ustream lately. Teyanna Taylor, Soulja Boy, Bow Wow and Miss. Dade County. Watching these people live really reveals a lot about their intelligence! Omg! Soulja Boy curses out his fans, Bow Wow only talks about himself and how great he thinks he is, Teyanna is on her iPhone 90% of the time and yelling at her gay friends in the background, and Miss. Dade County's fine ass is just spaced out with ADHD forgetting what her topic is half of the time. I will say that it does show that they are just normal people. There is nothing different about them.

"Alive. Just open your eyes. And see that is beautiful. Will you swear on your life that no one will cry at your funeral. It took a funeral to make me feel alive." - Sixx AM "Life Is Beautiful". Just a random lyric from my song of the day. It teaches me that despite all the bullshit that is going on around me all all the crap that I allow to let seep into my everyday life means NOTHING! Life is fucking beautiful, so live that shit up!

I thought this day would actually be a bitter one for me. I was determined not to go to bed mad about anything. I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes in peace. I woke up this morning feeling damn good. It's going to be a long day, but I anticipate every waking moment of it.

Thinking about going on a date sometime this week or possibly this weekend. I've been putting this person off for quite some time. I was in a situation that I thought was actually going somewhere, but I was wrong. I'm not trying to do anytype of "rebound dating" though. So that’s why I'm debating if I should go this week or let some time pass by. I don’t know; I'll figure it out in a day or two.



Later people.
3 Responses
  1. Your alll over the place LOL. I guess thats why its called RAMBLINGS.

    The recession isn't good for us spoiled children either. I actually have to get a JOB now, and you have TWO??

    Lol @ celebrities on Ustream. I cant sit still that long. Teyana taylor annoys me, Soulja boy annoys me, Bow wow doesnt entertain me, and i dont know miss dade county.


  2. Miss Mika Says:

    Mika Mika!

    How are you doing? Glad to see you are back on a regular basis :) I have missed the random posts.

    I have never heard of ustream before and based on the examples you've given, I have no desire to see what it is about either.

    I used to work for Comcast when I lived in Stockton, CA and I could not agree more... that is one jacked up, unorganized company with horrible customer service (except when it comes to you of course :)

    This recession is NO JOKE. But I have noticed that gas prices are slowly on the decline. Last week, I paid 2.89 for gas, and today, I see it priced for $2.69!

    I should have waited.


  3. S.W. - I was all over the place. Tuesday is the only day I can do this though, loll. The recession is a BEAST and it's clawing the hell outta my ass. Yo, and those celebrities are trash, seriously.

    Mika - F Comcast lol. I mean that from the heart. I still don't have my services working.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)