How Much is Too Much?? Child Support
Alright so Chris Jervis posted this link on Twitter this morning from World Star HipHop on Redman & Method man discussing child support. Apparently after Nas and Kelis divorce; Nas now has to pay $55,000 a month in child support on the brand new baby. I don't know how old this video is or how late I am on this news, but WTF?! For those who haven't seen this video already here it is. These niggas Red and Meth keeping it all the way real. And get this! I don't even think they are high!


These dudes made some valid points. Granted there are a shitload of deadbeat baby's fathers out there who won't come off a dime for their kids; $55,000 a month is ridiculous! I don't care who you are and how much money you are making. No ONE child needs that much money a month! My favorite point of this video was the independent woman thing. So many are hollering about how they are independent, but none of the shit they have came from their own hard work. Some nigga is stuffing their pockets for some reason. Whether it be child support, alimony or they are just fucking on the regular.

To be honest I think the kid might be a little messed up in the future. Their whole mentality on independence and responsibility will be spoiled. Seriously, if my daddy gave me $55,000 a month to my mother for child support growing up; I wouldn't think I needed to work for SHIT when I got older. Kelis is wrong for this man. I know that bitch ain't had a hot album since...NEVER, but get it how YOU live...not how your ex-husband lives. This is the stuff right here that pisses me off with women. I mean women who has had money running through their fingers for a little bit. They get greedy, selfish and clearly lose all sense of sanity. This made me a little mad; I can't lie. Respect to the fathers out there who are actually doing the right thing and paying child support. It's still fuck the dudes that aren't, but it's REALLY fuck the women hitting up the fathers for utterly ridiculous amounts of money per month for that baby.

Shout out to Chris Jervis again for posting the video on Twitter. Matter fact, follow me and that dude on twitter...


I'm out.
3 Responses
  1. Jervis Says:

    straight up LOVED the post. You did it the same way I was. But even BETTER. And you know what, its more than just child support. Chicks are money hungry PERIOD. Its natural, in MY opinion. But hey, the world turns different than I think it should, and it is what it is.

    AGAIN. dope post. Crazy layout. We're gonna put blogger back on its feet.

    GOD BLESS


  2. Thanks man. And you're right; being money hungry is pretty much natural for MOST humans. That's really sad too. People lie through their fucking teeth when they say money won't change them. BLAH!

    Oh and damn right, we're going to get blogger back on it's feet! Sooner than later.


  3. From the court's stand point, a child should be able to live the exact same lifestyle or maybe even a little bit better than that of his or her parents. No child needs that much money though. That's fuckin' ridiculous...


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)