Tuesday Rambles Episode 10

Okay, so I totally missed last week's post. Now, I'm too lazy to go fetch some cool pics to go along with this post. Blah.


Houston's Pride is at the end of this month. Guess I can go to the parade with all the well rounded lesbians and gays. It beats that ghetto mess they call SPLASH in Galveston. I refuse to go there and surround myself with such fuckery.


Can't wait for the Caribbean Festival July 4th weekend. Trying to get my crew together so we can all go, but it's hard to catch up with folks now days. Either way it goes, I'll be there and it'll be going down. Wonder if I can get my hands on a Jamaican girl….hm. Nice thought.


Big Brother is coming back!!!! This is one of the reasons why I dig the Summer time. Mid July it's going down!


Funniest line I've heard all day…"Are you the receptionist?" - New girl. "No, I'm the President of the company." - President of the company. Lmaooo!! The new girl was so embarrassed. I was dying laughing in front of them both.


My apartments are finally switching to Comcast. Now I can get my free services since I work for them. That'll save me $170 a month that I spend on phone, cable and internet now. W00t! The only downfall; my current provider has taken it upon themselves to cut everyone's services in the complex as of yesterday. Comcast won't be out until the 19th!!! What am I to do without my services?!


My Queen Bea decided to quit her job, and chill for a minute. I posted a blog last year when she quit the job here at the company I work for after 24 years. I'm happy for my mommy. She needs to rest and live life as she wants to. Her and my pops can both live that retired life. She seems so much more peaceful. I know my grandma's death took a toll on her, but she seems to be settling nicely. Love you mom!


A damn debt collector called my office phone today. That hasn't happened in over a year. Ugh!!! How do they find people?! Bastards. They aren't getting a dime. Well not now at least. Unless a million dollars lands in my lap out of the blue sky, they can kiss my ass.



Can't wait to hit the gym tonight. It's become more of a desire now, and that’s what I'd been wanting. I no longer hate it, and I actually look forward to it after a long stressful day at both of the jobs. I wake up in the morning feeling so good about myself, and surprisingly I have a great deal of energy.



However, how I currently feel about being at work at this moment…
5 Responses
  1. nil Says:

    Caribbean festival WAIT!! Where in TX my bff is transferring out there this month and we are definitely trying to find the foreigners lol

    First time visiting ya page..


  2. WiZ Says:

    I didnt know you hit the gym. Cool. I need to go back myself.

    lol @ repo man. i heard a story of them actually finding a lady in traffic and repossessed the car on the spot. dang


  3. K. Michel Says:

    "Are you the receptionist?"

    Pfft! People need to do they research out there, Miss Word Hustlez. Haha.


  4. GL0 Says:

    Lol, you are a mess!
    Haha.. i feel u tho!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,

    I'm here by way of "organized noise" crazy azz! But nice spot. I've just been searching the bloggersphere for post non-related to MJ. It's a sad sad time for America and the media is "trying" to slam this guy instead of letting him rest in peace!

    Anywho,

    Where is the cruise ship leaving from in July? I need to do somethign to take my mind off of turning 27yrs old DAMMIT where did those years go?

    BTW,
    I've started working out too and it no longer feels like a task to me either.
    Have a great weekend!

    Sincerely,

    Go.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)