The Bold. The Bald & The Beautiful.

Okay, I'm pretty sure there have been a billion blogs done on this topic, but I just have to put my 2 cents in on it as well. My Internet has been down, so therefore this makes me even more late on the topic. Anyhow, what is up with all the women going bald now days? I mean don't get me wrong, bald is beautiful…FOR SOME! However, this is not a dope move for all women to be making. I've seen plenty of women faded out and edged up, but this was before it was a ridiculous trend. The lesbian community went bonkers with it starting late last year. More and more of my rather aggressive lesbian friends are cutting all of their hair off. Okay, I get that. My studs out there want to be real live D Boi's, and I’m not knocking it. I just can't get with it my damn self.





The African models ripping the runways have been sporting this look for a long time. Grace Jones in all of her insanity dropped that bald headed love on us way back when as well. A lot of my natural sisters have been in the bald game for decades too. These celebrities took one look at Amber Rose and lost their damn minds. Solange Knowles has now chopped her shit off too. Looking like she just did a long stretch of chemo therapy and lost her edges along the way. Not saying they are following Amber Rose too, loll; but even the men are cutting the braids and dreads off.




Busta Rhymes
Trey Songz



Maxwell


Slim Thug cut his braids off JUST this week

Bump all that man. I'm still going to rock my long hair and don’t care. Speaking of, does Lloyd still have his long pretty hair? I hope so, I'd be highly disappointed if he cut it off. I don’t trends, and if I did; this is one that I'd be passing on by.

**P.S. shout out to my ladies still rocking their own hair!**

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)