Weekly Re-Cap: Keep It Moving

It has been a crazy week for me. The rain is pouring, but best believe I have my umbrella poppin'! I'm dodging every dagger the devil is throwing at me. "But it will take a thousand bullets and the power of JESUS for you to stop mine" - Ludacris. Like the rest of the world, I have problems out of the ass, and the economy is taking it's toll on me big time. I'm good though. This week went by pretty fast, but I guess that's because it's been so busy. That's what I do. I get my hustle on and make sure that my mind is never idle.

I learned this week that I need to slow the hell down on the roads, loll. I praying my license doesn't get suspended, because I need to get to and from work man! I really have to do better. Texas Public Transportation will be after my ass if I don't. I'll slow down on the roads, but I gotta keep moving in life period. This week I truly learned to not STOP! No matter who is grabbing on my coattail or who is throwing boulders in my path. I have literally wasted years allowing people to hold me back. Stumbling me spiritually, weighing me down emotionally and physically. I was indulging in other people's problems and worried about things that was completely irrelevant to me.

I learned that I can't force anyone to do anything. Whether it goes my way or not. At the end of the day people will do what they want to do for THEM. Those same people are going to come and go in and out of my life, but I have to let the reasons for this define themselves. In the meantime I just keep moving. I'm in my own lane and I have my own destination. Not everybody is meant to go where I'm going. Truth spoken, I am heading straight for the top. If you reek of bullshit, insecurity and emotional instability; I gotta drop you off. I don't care who you are. Nobody should let ANYBODY hold them back for any reason. Yeah, so my lesson this week was to definitely keep it moving. Yo, we doin' a buck eighty over here kid! Catch up if you can! This shit ain't dedicated to one person; it's dedicated to everybody I fuckin' know. Don't get it twisted. If you moving slow; I'll love you regardless, but I gotta let you go. On to the next city.

*Disclaimer to all* - "Please do not harass me. Just holla if you got me and fuck ya if you had me!" - Drizzy!

Ya'll have a good weekend. I know I am!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Good to see you posting! Oh and I read the gas station story yesterday! It was pretty good! Not sure if its fiction or not, but the way things have been going on in the H; I'd say yeah that its possible that that story was true lol

    take care


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)