Take A Number & Catch Me Next Summer
So so glad it's Friday. Not too happy about Comcast scheduling me to work both Saturday and Sunday. So much for my weekend. My check will be phat though. After this hurricane and massive power outage in the city, the call volume at Comcast has been tremendously large. This is to be expected though right? Yeah, so needless to say work has been rather crazy all week and is only getting worse as more and more Houstonian's electricity is being restored throughout the city. As soon as the power comes on, their phone cable and internet services go into an outage status. This is something that they do not understand and all they are trying to hear is when it will come back on and if they have to pay the full month's bill or not. Ugh! Some people are so inconsiderate though, I mean all of us in Houston suffered from the power outage and they call up there expecting things to be done right then and there. Due to the damage from the hurricane, it's rather hard to press that magic button and all services are restored like we normally do. Assclowns. I hate people, I really do.

Life is pretty much back to normal for me though. In all areas. I came out of both crazy situations last week without a stain on me! I have to thank God for that. He kept and is still keeping me focused on the things that truly matter. Although both jobs are hectic right now, I'm enjoying getting up every morning to face each day. I am ready and fully equipped for the challenges that may arise during my days.



Aquarius - September 26, 2008
In an attempt to merge with infinity, you might be overlooking some basic principles of life, dear Aquarius. Be careful of getting seduced by those who want you to get tied up in their drama. At first you might willingly acquiesce. You might not even realize how deep a hole you have dug for yourself before it is too late. Make sure you haven't alienated everyone around you so that there is still someone left to dig you out.


A couple of friends asked me have I given up on love, dating and relationships. The answer is heck no. I don't have women lined up (well not any that I want anyway) to sweep me off of my feet, but I do believe that one woman's ignorant ass loss is another woman's brilliant ass gain. Just thinking about getting to know someone and vice versa makes me want to upchuck. I don't care to know your background, your likes and dislikes. I'm so over this whole thing; I don't even want to have sex. That says a lot. Later for that though. Right now, I'm just not interested. AT ALL. I wish someone would send out a temporary memo though. I don't like having to ignore people or avoid them so that I won't have to hurt anyone's feelings. Oh well though. If you're not interested, you're not interested. Beat it. Scram. Scat. Catch me next season.

I know this weekend is going to be a big blur and will all run together, being that most of my time will be spent at work. I do plan on catching a couple of movies in the theaters so expect some of T. Nicole's movie reviews to be posted on Monday. I plan on FINALLY going to the beauty shop. That damn Ike messed up my routine. Although my beautician knew she could've worked through that hurricane. Punk ass. If I can find a fully stocked and operating grocery store in Houston, I plan on going grocery shopping as well this weekend. That might have to wait until next week some time though.

Well it's lunch time and I'm craving Chinese food.
1 Response
  1. Miss Mika Says:

    I am really glad to hear that you were able to make it through the hurricane without issue. It is crazy how folks think that once something that devastating is over, that things are automatically supposed to be back to normal.

    Jerks.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)