College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
Well last week I was so emotionally fucked up that I totally dismissed College Wednesday. So this week I have to play catch up and post 2 entries. Today is a good day, but could be a little better; so hopefully a little humor will help lighten my heart and lift this dark cloud from over my head. "I need to feel it in my spirits", loll. So here we go with part one of College Wednesday. I'm sure you know it; 99% of the people you'll ever meet in college or in life are summarized here. In this first part we introduce The Kid That Everyone Fucking No One Likes and The Library Leech.

Kid That Fucking No One Likes - This kid is a douche bag! And for arguments sake let's call him "DANNY". This kid will attempt to befriend you then manage to say or do something so unspeakably rude or offer some backwards compliment. Parties disassemble whenever this ass hat manages to find his way to one.

I mean I don’t like most people and today I don't like anyone, but we all have one person that we just don't REALLY like. You don’t hate them or anything. In fact, you're even cordial to this person out of respect for humankind, but you still don’t like them. Everything about them just irks you and makes your skin crawl for some odd reason. From how dingy their shoes are, to the way they only smile with one half of their mouth, to that loud noise that they make when their chewing come, even the way that they walk. You're just like UGH! You dodge them, just so you won't have to be chummy and put up that fake ass façade called politeness. Man I don’t even want to talk about it anymore. NEXT!





Library Leech - Sees that you're studying in the library, but couldn’t care less. They want to chit chat and won't leave. They plop their stuff down and talk to you, despite the fact that your books are open and you're obviously studying hard; or worse, trying to finish something that’s due in 10 minutes!

Please keep in mind that this is one of the common reasons why people get shanked in broad daylight and no one runs to the victim's rescue. Again, here you are trying your hardest to be nice and polite. Clearly you see the leech approaching, so you bury your head deeper into what ever you're doing. You focus and you focus HARD! You just know they person will be considerate and leave you be, because they see you working diligently. WRONG! They disrupt your entire world and break out into conversation. There is no introduction at all. They just start talking. Then comes the plop. The loudest plop and the most dreadful plop you've ever heard. When they plop, you know they're not leaving anytime soon. This is when you have to make some life decisions. Either contemplate suicide, possible lethal injection, or a misdemeanor for aggravated assault. Word to the wise, just slap them. Trust me, everyone will understand why you did what you did.

Be back in a few with part II.

3 Responses
  1. In college it was this dude named Ronald...his presence just pissed me off, but I would still smile and hold a conversation. Just sitting here I'm cringing as I type about him lol


  2. Miss Mika Says:

    LOL @ that one person you don't like.

    I have about two handfuls of those where I work!!

    BTW... I know you live in TX, and I wasn't sure if the hurricane was headed your way or not, but I wanted to let you know that you and yours are going to be in my prayers.


  3. The Flyyest Says:

    i hate people like "danny" LMAO

    BTW i tagged ya.. come check me out over at the flyyworld!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)