Bang! Who Shot Cha?!
It's really good to be back with electricity, water and life back to normal again. I feel so indescribable right now. Despite the fact that I'm freezing cold in this office; I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I found out some pretty fucked up information last night about the woman I've given myself emotionally to for the past few months. I won't go into detail, because I am about to light fire to her ass when the time is just right. However I do know that she has been lying to me all of this time. Lying to everybody for that matter. She is not who she says she is and is a total fraud. The recent stunts that she has pulled has caused her to be ejected from my heart to the fiery pits of my ass. Harsh, I know; but when you've been shitted on by a fake ass person, you'd feel the same way. I know one thing, it pays to be good friends with hacking white boys who find out information on people just for kicks. I got everything from one IP address that one can think of. It's scary when I think about it, because it really isn't that hard to find out where a person lives, their DL number, their employment address and any online history dating back 3 months, and the list goes on. I'll stop here. Don't get me started on what can be found out in emails either. Honestly, this makes me want to sign off and never sign back on. However, I needed to know some truth to this fucked up situation and I got it. *In my Eminem voice* "I know something about youuuu.." Now I can kill whoever this person is inside of my head. I'm satisfied. Oh and don't get it twisted, I'm no hacker, I just had to dissect this broad. I don’t make a habit out of this. So nobody be alarmed, I don’t want to know anything about ya'll. My duty is done.

Sometimes my life can be sooooo, wow. I attract some really crazy and dramatic people. There is never a dull moment in my life and each day brings on another set of bizarre events. I applaud myself, because I handle them well. I find the silver lining in every cloud and make sure I keep smiling through it all. Bottom line is I always come out on top. Double crossing me ironically only causes you to dig your own grave. I'll ruin a person's whole life, repent and wake up smiling the next morning. Forgive me for my honesty.

My scope told me to use today's initiatives and take advantage of the atmosphere to put together a realistic plan for my future. The rewards will be great. I have been living in la la land for the past few months and riding on a hopeless lie. I just got one rude awakening and now I have to catch up. I have to work double time to happily be face to face with my reality. Last night while I was sitting at home masterminding as usual, I was thinking about my next steps in life. From love to career to friends to school to family to religion. I feel like I have accomplished a lot in this year, but I still have a bit more to go as far as my goals are concerned. I'm going to put the whole love thing back on the shelf wayyyyy in the back again. That is only a distraction for me anyway. Gosh, this is going to be an awesome week. Last week was kind of shitty, due to that wack ass hurricane and the aftermath, but I'm excited about this week. Already I've pulled somebody's cards, got a super bonus at work, got my electricity back and it's only TUESDAY!!

Expect a lot of blogs this week. Shit only 4 people read this shit anyway, loll.
4 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    Well, i for 1 am glad you are back! Breath lil lady, but i hear you...dayum on that snooping action though, but i hear ya! I love how you put it out there...i could just hear you saying this outloud an i have never heard your voice, but it was with passion and the "don't f$%k with me" attitude...When a woman's fed up...yeah, ain't nothing you can do about it!


  2. "ejected from my heart to the fiery pits of my ass"...I love you for that! Glad everything is looking up for you though, and I'm with you on putting love on the back shelf...its way too time consuming lol


  3. Girl I'm glad you are back, And glad you are safe down there in TX.

    As for this woman, uhm yeah DELETE. Who needs a liar in their lives? Not I.


  4. i felt like i attracted crazies at one point. all it takes is a shift in gears and you can rid yourself of foolishness VERY quickly


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)