Honest Blogger Eh?

I was just awarded the Certified Honest Blogger by...


Here are the rules:



1.) When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back

2.) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.



3.) Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’


4.) Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).


5.) And then we pass it on!



Well, thank you very much. I don't know any other way to be than to be honest. When I'm writing everything comes straight from the soul, so it's a must that it's honest. I take no prisoners, loll. Well let me think; here are a few things about me that you may honestly not know...






1.) I'm only 5 feet tall. I've heard every short joke anyone could ever conjure up. I've had so many short nicknames. From inch high private eye to shorty doo wop to lollipop kid to munchkin to stubby. Even on the back of my Letterman jacked in high school, it read "I got height". I get it honest though, my dad is only 5'7 and my mom is a gigantic 4'8. My grandma is all of 4'6. So I was doomed from birth, loll. Short jokes now days burn me up, because I've heard them so much. Short people are evil, and hey I can vouch for that. People under estimate me, because of my height. Beat it though, "I'm standing 5'0 with the soul of a giant!"




2.) I wiggle my toes when I'm mad or worried about something. I've tried to break the habit so many times. I'll be mad about something and concentrate on NOT wiggling my toes and they begin to hurt so damn bad that I have to wiggle time just to relieve the pain. I probably could life a person with my big toe, because I've exercised it so much by wiggling it when I'm mad or worried. I'm wiggling them now, thinking about this damn hurricane. Ahh!!


3.) I have a few weird things I MUST do or I feel totally indescribable. The entire moment is just fucked up for me. My friends have told me I have an O.C.D for years. I mean to me it's normal, because it's me. Here are few examples; if I wear a t-shirt to bed, it has to be backwards and inside out, or I can't sleep. Every single item on my desk at work and home are evenly placed to balance everything out. If one thing is out of place, I freak out. I have a different color highlighter for every day of the week. If my highlighter is missing for that day, I will not start working until I find that specific color highlighter. I did break one horrible obsession. I use to have to have the T.V volume set to my age and I'd only get pump gas until it reached my age. These things just made me feel....whole; if you will. There is so much more, but who has this kind of time? My close friends and family, cater to such obsessions of mine too and it's funny. I love you guys! I really do.



I'm tagging these honest people:

Urbane Kisses

Miss. Mika

Eb The Celeb

Mizrepresent

The Dreamy One

PCD

Personification Of Crazy

Labels: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. The Flyyest Says:

    thanx for accepting your award!!!

    damn your short...lol
    and OCD is a hell of an addiction!!! LOL


  2. Miss Mika Says:

    MAN!!! I thought I had OCD tendencies... but you take the cake!!!

    That was great!


  3. Mizrepresent Says:

    That backwards shirt t-shirt had me cracking up...okay gurl!


  4. Mizrepresent Says:

    BTW, and forgive me lady...thank you so much for thinking of me!


  5. i think your cool despite the fact that you have OCD,lol

    and i am honered to pieces that you picked me as one of your choices for the honest blogger award!!

    hope your weekend was great sweets!


  6. OK, I did this too, but I guess I got it wrong!

    Anywho, I gave you a shout out on my blog, so go check it, Miss Lady!

    And, oh, you must have a series of twins floating in this world cuz I could SWEAR that I see you come into my job, damn there everyday! What makes it funny is that, the gril(or girls I can't tell the difference) never speaks but she always looks at me and smiles like she knows something I don't.

    Go figure.


  7. OCD girl I have a touch of it too. I notived it when my nephew was diagnosed that I had many of the same traits.

    I'm short too and I don't mind it. Though I am taller than you hehe.

    i hope all is well after the hurricane. Ya'll need to move up here all we have is snow.


  8. thanks babe! i did mine last week! listen, ocd is a trip-i know! and i feel you on the height thing...except i'm the opposite. 10 inches taller than you and heard it all growing up


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)