Memoir Photo Blog Pt.2 (company party)
Blah, it being a week since I've last posted. I'm still hanging on though. This past week has just been super busy for me. Everything should be rather calm for me next week though. I have been snapping pics though. Including a jello shot war last night at a rather wild company party.

Fluffy & Mono at Wings & More during lunch.


My first round of jello shots




Round II



Lets build a jello shot tower!




Even the crawfish partook of a couple jello shots...


Crawfish orgy?
(This is what happens when you've had 1 too many shots)


The party was rather calm, cool & collective @ sunset...


Then it got a little...well...I have no words.


Dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller...


Get it Fluffy!


Mono was the first one gone off the free margaritas...


This dude was chasing all the black women around. OMG!
(I don't even then he worked @ any of the companies =\)


Mono & Fluffy feeling themselves.


Welp...enjoyed the night. More pic probably coming later. The pary ended up alright. Surprised at how many Caucasian people were getting down to the stanky leg. Truth be told, half these people wouldn't have showed up if the food and the liquor wasn't free & that includes me!!

3 Responses
  1. Jervis Says:

    good to see u back in motion


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Check out my blog! I have a award for YOU! :D yay!!! and shit LOL

    ps: ooooooo crawfish!! corn and potatoes!! I will slap my momma for some right about now LMAO


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Now that's what I call a company gathering. Looks fun! Man I don't go to anything relating to work unless alchohol is involved. LOL

    Sincerely,

    Go


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)