Tuesday Rambles Episode 9
A bit sluggish this morning. Went to bed mad last night; so that pretty much defines how I woke up this morning. I'm turning the day around though.



I ordered the Samsung Memior yesterday, and it's being delievered today via UPS. I really hope they deliever it to my leasing office, and I don't have to wait another day. Especially since I spent $20 extra to have it delievered express. I wanted the phone more so for the 8 mega pixel camera on it. Not to mention it's a touch screen. My sidekick is a bit played.

Decided to add a 2nd phone line and give my sister a phone. Clearly, it'll make more sense for me to just pay the bill every month so I can stop getting a message stating that the party I am trying to reach is not accepting incoming calls. Cricket phones being turned off every other week is not the business. So I'll be a nice little sister and just take care of the cellphone bill.




I'm happy that the cute country boy won this season of Survivor. I was kinda rooting for Taj from SWV, but he was my second pick. I still can't believe ol' 'Weak in the Knee' Taj was on the show. I mean she's married to Eddie George, why on earth is she going out for a million dollars? Can't have too much money I suppse huh? Blah. But then again, nobody has rocked an SWV joint since the early 90's.


I think I've gotten my momentum back in the blogging thing again. I'm keeping up with my postings and readings. Go me! I'll try not to lose my mojo again.


It seems that I'm not the only one that has fallen off. Lot's of folks that I use to read aren't writing anymore. Some have even closed down their page permantely. That's not cool! Is blogging a thing of the past now? Am I lame for still posting?


Speaking of Mo. Jo. I miss her! We use to hang tight. She use to suck all my funds, but hey the friendship was great. She got her a man now, so she's been missing in action. Blah at being a lesbian one month and straight the next. No judgement though, I still love her.



I'm offically addicted to Twitter. Follow me!

I need my split ends clipped something serious! My hair is long and healthy, but it looks like shit when it's all uneven and whatnot. I'll be taking care of that and these unruly eyebrows come Saturday morning.


I completely missed the season finale of C.S.I. Miami last night arguing with my ex-girlfriend. Reason in being why I woke up with a major attitude.


I haven't eaten any fast food in the past 10 days. This is a historical moment for me. A woman who does not cook nor grocery shop; this is wow. I feel better too by the way. I'm actually eating 3 meals a day. Mom is proud, loll. Now all I need is furniture FINALLY, and I'll be an adult.
Going to read some of your blogs now…peace.

3 Responses
  1. Miss Mika Says:

    I was wondering what the heck happened to you!! It is nice seeing your posts on a regular basis again. I don't know what is up with blogger. When I update, blogger doesn't acknowledge that I have updated so it looks like I haven't posted in 2 months...even though I have.

    Anywho, no fast food in 10 days is a major thing. I know that would be major for me. That and no candy in 10 days. I shudder at the thought.

    I can't get into Twitter or Facebook for some odd reason. I can barely keep up with Myspace! I guess slowly but surely, I am pulling away from "social networking" sites and getting back to actual conversation. Not knocking them though!

    You know its bad when the company you use for your Toll Road subscription is on freakin Facebook though. WTF???


  2. WiZ Says:

    damnit. i envy you T. first the ipod and now this. damnit


  3. Miss Mika - It says you don't even have a blog anymore. I was trying to get on and look at your recent posts, but I can't find you =(

    Wiz - Lol, don't envy me homie!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)