Memoir Photo Blog Pt.1
So, it's no secret that I'm in love with my new phone. The 8 megapixel digital camera it's equipped with is right up my alley! I've been snapping pictures of everything. So today while I was under the dryer at the beauty shop, I was like "hm, I should post these pics online, and do some sort of a photo blog". The pics I've taken are random as hell, but hey I took them, so blah.
My co-worker Stephanie aka Mono...
(My first day with my new toy)

My co-worker Tiffany aka Fluffy...
(At our favorite chinese spot for lunch)



Mono again at Uncle Tongs with me & Fluffy

Me!! Taking my infamous bathroom pics in my apartment!
(Before going to the tatt shop with my homies)

Waiting outsie Addicted 2 Ink for my besti and Redd

Redd snappin pics on my phone...
(while suppose to be helping me pick out a tatt)

The homie Redd's tatts are hot!
(I'll never be getting this many though. Too painful!)


Waiting for ol' dude to get off the ATM @ the bank...
(Waterfall right down the street from my beauty shop)



Another Saturday @ the shop...

2 Responses
  1. Redd is really like......red! Lol
    and is that one of the new roc revolution T's you got on?

    I see the R+


  2. WiZ Says:

    lol @ coworkers. i gotta say, the phone is banging. i think i might consider getting that after a little saving.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)