Nookie's Disc Changer
Just a few Cd's you can catch me riding around Houston bumpin' in the Chevy. Some hot, some not so hot. Mostly new CD's, and this is just my opinions on some of them.

Chrisette Michele - Epiphany

I'm really feeling this CD. However, I do like the first one better; I can't lie. This CD deal with the struggles of relationships and the loss of love. Her voice is so soultry, and I love it! Favorite songs on the CD...

*Epiphany*
*Blame It All On Me*
*Mr. Right*
*All I Ever Think About*


The-Dream - Love Vs Money

All of dude's songs sound the same. That sucks, because I can't help but to actually jam them all. I am wanting some more variety from him though. Tired of hearing "Radio killlllaaaaa" at the beginning of every song, and "ehh ehh ehhh". His beats do knock though. Favorite songs on the cd...

*Rockin' That Shit*
*Love Vs. Money Part I & II*
*Mr. Yeah*
*Right Side of the Brain*
*Walkin' On The Moon*




Ciara - Fantasy Ride

*Sigh* Ci Ci...I can't get with this. I have never been able to really get with Ciara like that. She is fine though. Her singing is just....okay. She's never wow'd me. I do like her dancing, so I guess that's what helps her be a great entertainer outside of her looks. However, if I had to choose going on a fantasy ride with Ciara or Coolie; I'm choosing Ci Ci hands down! Favorite songs...

*Ciara To The Stage*
*G Is For Girl (A-Z)*
*Like A Surgeon*
*Love, Sex, & Magic*
*High Price* "Radio killlaaaaa" ugh!

Keri Hilson - In A Perfect World

Well I've been feeling Keri for a minute, so my responses on her won't be too surprising. She is about to take this shit over. I'm not talking about surpassing Beyonce status or anything, but the girl is about to do some damage. More damage than she's already done. I love her voice too. Favorite songs...

*Turning Me On*
*Knock You Down*
*Intuition*
*Alienated*
*Where Did He Go*
*Make Love*
*Get Your Money Up*

UGK - UGK 4 Life
Now I'm from Texas so it's pretty hard for me to ride around without a UGK cd in my car. I grew up on these boys, and any cd that they've ever put out; I've bumped. This cd was one of my favorites. These dudes never changed their style up, and it made me feel like I was back in middle school thinking I was the shit listening to UGK on my tape player. Screwed and chopped of course. Pimp C will forever be missed, and the rap Game in Texas will NEVER be the same. Favorite songs...
ALL OF THEM!!!!!!




What do you ya'll think about these albums?
Labels: | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    Gurl, you are really good at this. I loved your reviews and it is so glad to see you back in the mix. You have been missed.


  2. Awww heyy Miz! I miss doing my reviews, but life kept me away for so long. I'm glad to be back though. I miss reading all of your words. You kept me in inspired so!


  3. dejanae Says:

    i can get with the chrisette
    not really feelin the rest
    snd aint up on the last one


  4. Yeah, Chrisette is hot. Not up on UGK huh? Damn...it really is a Texas thing though.


  5. WiZ Says:

    you know someone said i once looked like Jim Jones when i had my corn rows. now that was the moment of the day for me


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)