Physics For Disaster

Boy oh boy, what a weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed myself up until last night. Had some emotional issues going on. Read more about them on The Reason. Other than that, glad everything went well for me, and I was able to make it through all festivities safely. I spent very little money this weekend, if any at all. I think I bought my dad a coke and went to the gas station. That's about it. I've been doing my whole balling on a budget thing. Not buying any fast food, checking my bank account daily, and not blowing money on things that I know I can't afford. They say "it ain't trickin' if you got it"….well I ain't got it.


"Inflation is bringing us true democracy. For the first time in history, luxuries and necessities are selling at the same price."
-Robert Orben



Times are rough now. Scratch that, times have been rough; shit has just gotten worse. Gas is inflating again, groceries are at an all time high, rent has gone up, phone, cable, and internet prices have sky rocketed. These are the times of the end, and I realize that I should've started preparing myself YESTERYEAR for the trials and tribulations coming our way.



I want to church on Sunday with my mom to get some spiritual food, guidance, and therapy. It helped out a lot. The brother spoke about gravity, and how mankind is falling very fast and will hit rock bottom as a whole very soon. It was just a little reminder of things I already know, but have been remaining ignorant to the fact. What good is the knowledge if I don't do anything with it? Some knowledge cause for action to bring about positive change and strong results.



The day has come where a man's life and a drop top Bienz are of equal value. The dollar holds a lot of power, and has caused a tremendous amount of corruption. Democracy? The Grim Reaper might as well have won the election. We're headed for destruction. The what once was a slow fall to hell, has picked up it's pace. Hold on people.
Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    you aint lying my nizzle! shit is getting rediculous...that's why i tend to stay to myself

    and GAS has went up again ughhhhh! filled up on 2.33 [lil cheap] and don't get me started on how these folks are taxing the hell out of TOBACCO [ciggies and cigarillos]

    lawwwwwwwd! keep ya head up!

    and folk in the H so damn crazy...everyone thinks they're a celebrity...get out of here!


  2. Mizrepresent Says:

    yep u said it, things are rough, now time to get tough and focus on what's really important. Flashing, big new cars and shiny rims ain't gonna get u nowhere. Savings, cutting back, digging in, will.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Well said! Good job with your budgeting..I wish it could rub off on me!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I love it! Hmm so far we have a few things in common..working out, budgeting... well I guess every adult should have this in common right. LOL

    Go.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)