Tuesday Rambles Episode 8
I haven't done a Tuesday Ramble Episode in a minute. Since I miss ya'll like there is no tomorrow, I'm going to drop this in you today.
I'm eating cookies and drinking coffee for breakfast. This has to stop today! I'm not even going to go there though. I know what I need to do.
P. Diddy sucked on C.S.I. Miami last night. He's a horrible actor and rapper. But this dude is worth a shit load of money.

Man, why do people lie about their age? Saying you're 25 and looking every bit of 37 is not cute. I mean who are we fooling. My apologies go out to you if you're actually 25. Clearly, you lived a hard life.

"Finna put your ass to bed. Tell me which way would you like it". Sex with my ex? Never mind…see you in my nightmares.*slaps myself*

I've fallen completely in love with my new MySpace page. Add me jerks!




For the Love of Ray J. is a horrible show.

I kind of want to see Jason. It looks scary. Might have to hit the theatre up on Friday the 13th.

I have no Valentine's date this year. Happy Single Awareness Day?? Again?? Ugh!! Oh well, I'll be in the club on that Sweet Saturday, with my hands up with the rest of the single ladies!

Whitney looked GREAT at the Grammys. She still act kind of cracked out though. Must be the after effects. I just wanted her to shout out Bobby the king of R&B once more for old times sake though. Don't matter, cuz I did it for her.

Shout out to Houdini! I told you I was going to throw you in here somewhere. I'm not even talking shit about you either! Not yet, that is. Stick around long enough, I'm sure I will sometime in the future. Muah!

Did India Arie come out with a new CD today? I haven't even heard a new song from her. Then again, I don’t listen to the radio. Just the same 1,002 songs on my iPod over and over again. I have to step my music game up again.

I haven't even began to pack up my desk, and we're moving to the new building next week. Half this shit, I'm just going to throw away. I haven't used these things in years. Speaking of years, where is my 5 year service award??! Don't make me throw that "That's racist" kid up again!

Oh man, pics from the Fried Chicken Shindig coming soon. As soon as my nig Tabu uploads them!

Speaking of the Shindig. There was a pretty new face in attendance. That Parrot bay had me leaning, but my fancy was tickled. Punch drunk jailbait love, because I just found out she was 18 though. Lmaoo!! Lord take the wheel!

The Bestie said she was going to get me a present this year for my birthday. Being that I've been waiting on the complete set of the Golden Girls DVD since I turned 21, I won't hold my breath, loll. I had to buy that for myself! I still love her though.

Short week for me, but it's going oh so slow.

I have to call my Grandma today, found out she was in the hospital yesterday. She's okay, just need some tests ran. She's a fighter at 95 and the strongest woman I know besides her daughter, my mother.

Stay tuned for the next episode…

5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Nice randoms!!

    I need to do something similar lol

    yeah that Ray J show is a MESS...not that I didn't know that but still trying to copy Flave ain't whats up

    Have a good one [the weather looks kinda funky on this end lol]


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I so agree Diddy!! I love CSI Miami and he was horrible.

    I can't lie...I have lied about my age, but I don't look like my age. I joke and always tell people I am 25...then I say for the 3rd time.

    I did not realize India's cd came out today. She has a song with Musiq "Chocolate High" and it is nice!


  3. i aint even get to see CSI im mad as hell now.....
    and Jason looks like a great valentines day movie to see when you dont have a valentine ...LMAO i guess i'll be going to see it too but i cant wait for transformers

    Whitney did look good. Gained some weight im happy. and i thought i was the ONLY person shouting bobby out after she was like "thank youu thank you" i thought it was just me....

    India has a new song and video out with Musiq that came out like last week ....and she's selling her album today??? LMAO good luck because i didnt even like the song she had with Musiq

    OK enough ....im gone lol


  4. Anonymous Says:

    LMAO!! Mistaking 37 for 25 is not cute at all.

    Horrible is not even the word for that Ray J mess.

    Yeah, I think Whitney is still doing a little something too, but she looked good and she has a little bit more weight on her so I'll give her that much.


  5. Pro's Hood Says:

    lmaoooooooooooooo i concur with your ramblings lol


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)