Mica Mica Hits 25?! Say It Ain't So!!!!
Yay! Happy Birthday to me! Whew, I'm a quarter of a century old today ya'll. I don't know what to do. Can I still say I'm in my early twenties? Or do I have to really throw that "mid" part in there now? It has been a wonderful week so far; that has spilled into a wonderful day. So many people surprised me this year, and it means so much, because as ya'll know I was a little down and out for a minute there. Just when I write everybody off, they step up to the plate. I appreciate each and every person that has shown me love today. I'm not mad at the fact that I hadn't been able to sleep since midnight, because of the horribly sung songs, text messages and calls. Special thanks goes out to these folks...







Ma Kisses (The Bestie) - Thanks for always being here for me. We have been through so much since last year, and it looks like things are finally back on track. I ain't mad at you for not getting my Golden Girls DVD sets "bic", loll. Only, because I know we're going to have a Grand time tonight at my favorite Mexican restaurant. I love you like none other; my sister from another mother. Thank you for being you, and accepting me for being me. Simple and plain. Love you bic; see you soon!





Regina(black) & Tabu(blue) - Thanks guys so much for the "Fried Chicken Shindig" last weekend. The first one of '09 in honor of me. I had a lot of fun. Regina, you already know we are making history in this friendship with each day that passes. I'd never thought you'd actually stick around this long friend!! It's been a wrap every since we met over 3 years ago. You get on my damn nerves, but you make my life sweeter, and I appreciate you.


Redd - Whewww!!! I don't even know what to say about you, lmao. I met you through the bestie, and have loved you ever since. I am super comfortable with the fact of knowing that you'd do anything for me, and I'll do anything for you. You're always down to ride out wherever, whenever. Your ass is getting old too though! You're up next! 21?! OMG!!!! The world will stop spinning. I been waiting for you to turn 21 for yearssssssss!!! Lol, I love you fool. Don't act an ass as dinner tonight please!

My Big Sister - You've been M.I.A lately, but I know I'll catch up with you soon. You literally are my sister from another mother, but we share the same mister and I couldn't be more delighted. We are like oil and water, but nobody knows me better. Thanks for all that you've done for me, and all the advice given over the years. See ya Sunday!



The Parents - Bottom line, I wouldn't be here without ya'll. I couldn't ask for better parents. Things haven't always been peaches and cream, but I don't regret any of it, because it all made me who I am today. Daddy, I get my common sense, charm, and strong will from you. My Queen Bea, I get my leveled head, my sarcasm, my height (lol), my determination and my loyalty from you. I love both of ya'll more than words can say.



All the above people mentioned hold a special place in my heart. I couldn't name everybody, but those of you not mentioned know who you are and where we stand. Just having these folks here by my side is the best birthday gift I could ever ask for.



Chinksz!! Thanks for the youtube birthday shout out!!!
Love you girl!!!



February 12, 2009 marks a date of rebirth for Tamica Nicole. Life up to this point has been remarkable to say the least. I've had my share of ups and downs like every other person walking this earth. My perspective on many things in life have changed since last year. Fuck turned over a new leaf, I'm about to uproot the whole damn tree and plant 10 more. I gotta go, because clearly I'm going to be late for my own shindig! Thanks to the blog fam who already showed me love!!!

Peace

12 Responses
  1. Happy Born Day!!! Welcome to the mid-twenties!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Happy b-day, mama!!!! Hope your days are fat and horny!!!! LOL!!!!!


  3. Lyrik Marie Says:

    Getting 0ld .. Bless up !!

    Happy Birthday ...


  4. JOFre$h Says:

    hope you enjoy your bday.


  5. Ky :) Says:

    HAPPY 25TH BiRTHDAY...i H0PE U ENJ0Y iT!!!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy the weekend!


  7. Miss Mika Says:

    Dangit!

    One day late, but it's just as sincere: Happy Belated Birthday! Have a great weekend celebrating another year of life and health.



  8. HAppy BIrthday!!!! Have a lovely day !



  9. Anonymous Says:

    Happy (BELATED) Birthday!!

    My nigga I had your page pulled up at work yesterday (so I won't forget to comment) and then the people at work had the nerve to ask me to....WORK! LOL!!!

    Now that I got time; once again Happy Belated and my bday is May 9 and I'm excited and a little sad that it's the "mid 20s" AHHH!!!

    Its weird because I'm not married, no children, ect...so not much changed anyway meh LOL!

    Hope you had a good one tho and this weather was crazy stupid on Vday!


  10. WiZ Says:

    happy belated birthday girl. i hope you got wasted, some nookie and passed out to your fav tunes on your ipod.

    :-)


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)