The Cold Hard Truth
Happy Friday people. We managed to make it through yet another work week. Blogging 2 days in a row! I'm back on it! Wait. Did I blog yesterday? Don't matter, it seems like it so I'm going to roll with it. I am anticipating this weekend. The birthday is right around the corner. Next Thursday to be exact. Clubbing at The Toy Box tonight, shopping tomorrow, fried chicken shindig tomorrow night and hitting up the Sweet Saturdays after that. There are some pictures floating around MySpace with me under extreme influence outside the club. Doing things totally out of my reserved and swaggeristic demeanor. I had no idea people were equipped with cameras. Some friends I have. I was thinking about posting those pics here, but I'm not even going to do that to myself. So instead, here are some photos of some folks that attended Sweet Saturdays last week.




Can't wait until this long as work day is over. I'm slowly getting over my income tax news and beef with the IRS. I'm getting over the fact that at the moment I can't afford a pot to piss in. I'm getting over the fact that I'm hungry as hell and lunch doesn't begin for another 40 minutes. I'm getting over the fact that I have to work on Valentine's Day. I'm getting over the fact that I'm single again and back on the prowl; I thought it was perfect and I don’t know how. I'm getting over the fact that the blackberry curve 8900 might not be mine until late March. I'm getting over the fact that won't shit change until I start the damn movement. I'm getting over the fact that not everyone knows I'm gay, but they will find out sooner or later. I'm getting over the fact that they might not all respect it, but at the end of the day they can all kiss my gay ass. I'm getting over the fact that I need a perm, but I'm not going to the beauty shop until the 14th. With that last thing being said, I don't even want to go on.

Aquarius - February 6, 2009


Emotional breakthroughs don't come along every day, so when you start to feel like you're coming to a realization today, you need to stop whatever you are doing and devote some serious time to contemplating what it all means. If you just can't afford an hour to sit by yourself plumbing the depths of your heart, then at least try to make some time later in the week. Your mind is in the right place to look at tender issues with a new eye in order to see the cold, hard truth.

True enough the cold hard truth is knocking on the outside of my heart. Today I'll open up, have a seat, shoot the breeze and kick it with the cold hard truth.

7 Responses
  1. OB Says:

    I'm glad your back in the swing of things and Happy Friday!

    Those are some really good pictures from ur Saturday night!

    happy early birthday and enjoy ur weekend!

    -L


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Looking forward to your posts. Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend. The blackberry curve 8900 looks nice. I just got the 8330 and I love it! The pics like everyone had fun.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Tight pics! and thanks for commenting on my page lol :D

    thats messed up over the tax thing [meant to post it in the other post]


  4. Anonymous Says:

    YOUR BACK!!! I was about to take a piece of meat and find you.....:)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I like the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!


  6. LaLa - Yeah I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for the early birthday wishes!

    Confused Luv - Man, I'm going to get my hands on that blackberry one way or another!!

    thehoustongirl - Lol, no problem. That was an interesting post. Glad you enjoyed the pics. I don't even want to discuss the tax thing!!

    Reggie - If it was a chicken wing, you might've found me; no lie. Glad you like the pictures sweetie.


  7. Miss Mika Says:

    It is really nice seeing you back in the blogging swing in things. You can't be taking these extended hiatuses and not tell nobody!

    I am diggin that Blackberry too, but knowing my addictive personality, I would NEVER get any work done.

    Happy early birthday missy. Party like it is 1999 plus 10.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)