Tell Me Another Lie
"I just want to be numb.
I don't wanna feel a thing.I don't want the reality,
actually, reality stinks.
...tell me another lie"

I love this damn Ne-Yo song. I'm bittersweet about the lyrics though. Bitter only, because I've felt exactly how he delivered the words in this song. I've been in love so deep, where my mind was all fucked up. Every ounce of common sense I owned went out the window. Every answer to every question of why was ignored, because I didn't want to deal with the truth. I couldn't handle the truth. However, I knew the truth. Situations like this in life bite. However, it happens to the best of us.

Sometimes you know people are lying, but you just go along with it. I feel that people lie for a reason. Insecurities of the truth, and the way they think people will handle their reality haunts them. So they lie. Terrible excuse, but we've all done it. You're lying right now if you say you haven't. My thing is some folks take it much to far. I get a lot of these outrageous, make believe stories from people online mostly. There are people in my everyday life that do the same thing, but not so much.

In my past I've been in relationships where I know my mate was lying. Covering up things perhaps about their past, but we all know that it comes to the light sooner or later. I'm not a naive person, so just because I listen to bullshit, doesn't mean I believe it. I take everything in, and a lot of things I take in go straight to the junk folder. From there it is permanently deleted. Oh but the lies keep coming.


"Please make me believe that there's nobody for you but me.
When I ask who you were talking to,
Tell me it was Kimberly.
...Baby I need desperately to believe you,
because I won't be held responsible
for what I might do.
Tell me another lie..."
Luckily in my past I've dodged cases after getting a little "Chris Brownish" on bitches for thinking is okay to lead me on in their false tales. I mean to tell lies to impress people is one thing, but to lie and play with the fires of love involving someone else's heart is another thing. People come up missing behind shit like this. Now days, I just let it roll off. Perhaps I am numb to it all. If you've heard one, you've heard em' all. I've heard plenty, and I can hear them coming hours before they escape your lips. I've taken on this Let Go and Let God technique, and I know that He'll deal with these people in a much more sufficient manner than I.

The fact that people think I have the word dumbass tattooed across my forehead is hilarious to me. Thinking that they are really getting over on someone with these bullshit stories, and made up alibis. Pulling all the old tricks in the book and preaching to the choir. Well, I'm the author of that same book, and the lead soloist of that choir. Please come again, but only this time; come correct. Getting involved in drama based on lies that I saw coming way before anybody stepped up has never been my style. I just sit back and laugh at the clowns. More monkeys turning flips in a circus. So tell me another one. And another one baby, because i been calling people's bluffs since I was in pampers.
"Now I'm in that mind state that everybody's a liar, and I just gotta catch em' in it. It's crazy! People lying about big stuff! Like entire lifestyles! Just talking about liars make my head hurts. And this screen just pops up on my computer, and I'm like 'oh heres a liar here!'" - Jackie
LMAO! I'm all the way there with you ma, and I ain't lyin!
Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. chinksz Says:

    omg mica... i SO feel you on this one. First,t he song is my shiiiiittt! I wrote a blog similar to this on dL a few months ago. Its pitiful really. It's like.. shit gets so deep you dont wanna come out of your fantasy world. Be careful though. Dont wanna get TOO delusional!


  2. Getting chris brown on people....Lol

    Anyway i dont know maybe Im the outcast. Because i think lying is lame and toooo much hard work, while everyone else (obviously) thinks otherwise. When you tell a lie you gotta keep that shit up. Too much work and i dont like creating headaches i got enoughhhh.

    Then again, maybe im an outcast because when i do tell the truth people look at me sideways like i said something wrong...

    Then...Maybe im an outcast because i just didnt conform and lie like everyone else.

    *shrugs*

    Good Post


  3. wow...this post was the truth....i feel you.. people really do need to stop lying and get with the program. its like i always say if you are not gonna come correct, dont come at all..im so done with the bsers in my life..LOL


  4. WiZ Says:

    hey T, please.....next time you putting a "chris brown" on a bitch......cough.....young woman....tape it and email me.

    and in the words of gregory house, everyone lies girl.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)