Be It. Love It. Own It.

This week's quote/advice, whatever you want to declare it as; is once again about being just who the hell you are. It's not much that really needs to be written here, because the action is simple. Or so one would think. How hard is it really who be who you are? I guess, you have to figure out who you actually are first. Being confused in persona, mentality, sexuality, and spirituality means you have no earthly idea who you are or what you stand for. Sometimes soul searching takes a life time, because with each major event that occurs in your life's perspective changes. How you handle things even in the slightest way will change. Part of who you were yesterday, may not be who you are today. That's where those question marks come in.


The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. Take your own color in the pattern and be just that.

- Charles R. Brown


God made us all as individuals, and even though we may be a bit confused as times we still need to get some sort of grasp on at least part of us. I personally can have a different epiphany once a week, but I will own that epiphany and try to put it into action. I gather belief in it, and I nurture it until I see the positive results come forth from it. I try not to base who I am off of what others may think of me, or what others are doing in their personal lives. So the days I may not know left from right, I'm still claiming to be me, and only me. I may be confused at that moment, but I'm proud to be just that, because it's a part of who I am at that point in time.

So no matter what you have going on in life, never lose sight of who you are or even who you want to be. Hopefully who you want to be is original and not like the mfer standing in your vicinity. The world lacks enough individuality and originality as it is. Whatever makes you different, be it, love it, own it!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the inspiration. I luv how u said this! It;s hard to not care what people think sometimes, but it is so important to just not!



  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hmmm.. I saw in "Barnes and Noble" an art piece that read. " Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself"- George Bernard (they had unknown by author) and I agree! I mean we can follow our hearts all we want but it's ever changing and not trustworthy in my opinon. Even the bible says " the heart is decietfully wicked who could know it"

    I guess thats what you mean about getting a grasp on it. Be yourself but let your mind evaluate what your heart has told you to do or to be.

    Sincerely,

    Go.
    Go.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)