Kid Gloves
Happy Hump Day people. So glad the week is half way over. I'm looking forward to my day off on Monday, celebrating the King's birthday. It's the plan to go to the parade downtown here in Houston. We're going to meet up with our "Black Experience" group members. That's the plan, and I hope we stick to it. If not, I'll be doing shit solo as usual. Blah, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

So the new year festivities are pretty much over. The day dreams, fantasies and empty promises of doing the things that should've been done years ago are over. Needless to say my moments in complete solitude were damn near impossible. I've been staying to my self, but I can't get enough of Champ so that is where most if not all of my attention goes. I have gotten a lot of things done though, not worrying about other people. I find that even with my long work days, I still have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm still here for those who I feel I deserve to be there for. I'm swimming in the deep in of this love shit, and I'm learning to handle things more delicate. It makes things a whole lot easier.





Aquarius - January 14, 2009

This is one of those days when you need to treat just about everyone you encounter with kid gloves. If you take care when dealing with others, you will reap huge rewards -- either in terms of good will, or in terms of gratitude. There are many fragile egos around you today and they are attached to some people who have powerful ties. So making friends and making people happy should be your number one goal. You won't regret expending the extra effort it requires.

Love is a selfless act. So as much as I want to say, all I care about is me would be a lie. Sometimes I get into these modes where I just really don't give a fuck about anybody but me, because I think the entire world feels that same way. However, when swimming in the ocean of unconditional love, shit changes. I'm sitting at table for two, and my heart is not the only one beating on the plate in front of me. I have to keep reminding myself of this.

So I've put on my kid gloves. I'm nurturing this thing, and hope that it grows into something spectacular. Hell it's already spectacular, but I know we haven't seen shit yet.
5 Responses
  1. T Says:

    Love is selfless, where you been, we missed all these post where You smash so must into one post gotta read it twice


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I agree good post! H-TOWN REPRESENT!! :D


  3. Jervis Says:

    yeh cool post,and where the fuck have u BEEN yung lady


  4. ill;kinda Says:

    NICE POST ! && I 100% agree with Chris. Jervis ! where have you been??????????


  5. Eb the Celeb Says:

    where do you get your horoscopes from because I'm not liking what has been coming out of my usual source... I need a switch!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)