The Grammy's 2010
As anticipated, 90% of bloggers content between last night and today are about the 2010 Grammy Awards. I'm not going to go into great detail about who was there, and who appeared on the red carpet. I just want to say that as a whole; I was super unimpressed by the entire ceremony. Award shows are just not what they use to be. They have cut out half of the nominee mentions and accepting segments. Most of it was random artist performing. I hated EVERYONE's performance. No effort being put into a good show anymore. Less and less choreography and more and more lip singing.



I was not feeling Beyonce's performance at all. Probably, because I hate that song too. But I just feel like she's capable of doing more. Who knows, maybe the artist feel the same way, and their told that they have more limitations every year. Blah, she could've done another song. Or gave the people what they wanted and did something with Lady GaGa.



This was the only performance that I really liked. This song absolutely jams! Will.I.Am's hair was a bit disturbing, but the performance was great. Don't know when Fergie got that damn fine either...wow.



Maxwell, Maxwell, Maxwell...my man just doesn't sound the same anymore. Oh how I will forever love this song though. I will always buy his albums, but live.....oh no sir. Maybe it was just a bad night. I'm afraid to see what another unplugged album would sound like. I still love you though Maxie Poo!!

Taylor Swifts ass won album of the year over Beyonce and Lady GaGa. I'm not surprised though. Bey won 6 others though; I believe. Bottom line, I hated the Grammy's. I'm know that I'm not the only one either.
2 Responses
  1. Miss Mika Says:

    The Grammy's SUCKED!! I was totally through when Taylor Swift won the major award for the night. I was TOO THROUGH!! I vowed right then and there never to watch the Grammy awards again. 3 1/2 hours... wasted.

    The only reason I watched was to see if my group The Foreign Exchange won (they didn't, but India.Arie did instead so I wasn't totally disappointed). It sucks that they don't even show the other winners. It was like there were two separate awards! Thank goodness for the internet because otherwise I wouldn't have known they didn't win.

    All of the performances were WACK... except P!nk's. I love Maxwell too, but his voice has been strained too hard over the years. I am still glad he won 2 awards though.

    The Grammy Awards SUCKED!! I could not agree more with you Meek Meek.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    The grammys SUCKED!!! Sucked ass! And Taylor Swift can not not NOT sing! She was singing up with STEVIE NICKS!

    -__-

    My cat can sing up with Stevie Nicks!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)