R.I.P. Teddy Pendergrass
Teddy Pendergrass dies at age 59

This man was a soul legend! A household name. I don't care what race you are; you were grooving to some Teddy P. at some point in your life. This man could sing one note and fill the room with love. Not to mention all the babies made behind this man. Hell, I was probably conceived to his sultry sounds.

His career skyrocketed in 1970's first joining the group as lead singer of Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes. It was history from there. Great misfortune entered his life in 1983 when he crashed is Rolls Royce in Philly, and was left paralyzed from the waist down. This didn't stop him from recording great music. He kept entertaining with that sensual baritone voice of his.



Photobucket



Turn Off the Lights


Love T.K.O.


Come Go With Me


My Greatest Inspiration


The Whole Town's Laughing At Me

When Somebody Loves You Back


Can We Be Lovers


Can We Try


I Don't Love You Anymore
Close The Door


Life is a Song Worth Singing



Photobucket


We'll miss you Teddy P.!!
2 Responses
  1. Miss Mika Says:

    Meek Meek!!

    You know, I didn't find out that he had passed away until early this morning. With everything focused on the aid efforts earthquake coverage in Haiti, seeing that he has passed away was just another jaw-dropping blow to the heart.

    Barely two weeks into the new year and we are hit with two tragedies within 48 hours of each other... my goodness.

    R.I.P


  2. Yeah, that is very tragic. I hope these series events don't continue throughout the year. The world needs a rest, if you ask me.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)