What The Fall May Bring
Autumn is really the best of the seasons; and I'm not sure that old age isn't the best part of life. But of course, like autumn, it doesn't last.

- C.S. Lewis, "Letters of C. S. Lewis [1966] "27 October 1963""




I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of Autumn already. Time is flying by like the speed of light. It's truly bizarre. Somebody has set us in fast forward mode and there is not stopping the inevitable. This really is my favorite season for many reasons. The weather is cooling down, the leaves are beginning to fall, the colors are beginning to dim and my new outlook on current life is beginning to set.

This season is bringing on new hope, new commitments, new love, new money and new visions. I am excited to wrap up this year. I'm so ready for 2010 it's insane. This year wasn't all that great for me, but I'm still ticking nonetheless. I'm getting older, and all of my experiences throughout all of my seasons have taught me so much and have brought me so far. I sulk, I whine and I grieve like any other human, but I realize that I'm a truly blessed individual.

For those actually looking for a REAL post from me; here it is. This is where my mind is at right now. I try to keep it positive no matter what obstacles are thrown my way. I think my previous posts vouch for that last statement. Life is alright for me right now. I'm excited about the beginning of a new season; my favorite season. I hope that everyone enjoys it as much as I do. For some; it's time to let those deadbeat leaves fall from your tree and clean house! Ya'll know what I mean; those seasonal people. Only here for whatever reason, but are not meant to stay. Please let em go. It's time. If you don't dig Autumn as much as I do; at least it's almost time for daylight savings and you get an extra hour of sleep!

Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Awww this is the first fall post I got to read! Cool Beans! I like fall for fashion reasons mostly! I can keep my natural tresses straight longer and can layer up with a bunch of cute accessories boots, scarfs, jeans, cropped jackets..etc. Now I don't have a job but I'm hoping to get something soon so that I may hop on that fall fashion bangwagon and ride it into 2010!

    Another thing about the end of this year is that I'll be starting over as a CA resident! The cool thing is my friends are coming here to bring in the new year with me! I can't wait!

    Cool positive post! Keep up the good work...now you have me all excited!

    Sincerely,

    Go


  2. WiZ Says:

    hahahah. joker. time to clean house. lol


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)