Tuesday Rambles Episode 12

You and your amazing energy are incredibly attractive to the right people today -- so get out there and see what you can shake up! It's a great time for you to get new social grooves going. <-My Aquarius horoscope for the day. I'm going to take this advice.



I totally forgot to DVR Big Brother 11 tonight! I missed the show on Sunday as well. I was watching movies with my family, and they all hate Big Brother. I'll have to catch both missed episodes on demand probably tomorrow night.


My niece and nephew are coming into town this weekend. I can't wait to see my babies. Although they are not babies anymore. I don't have a picture of my niece, but here is my 16 yr old nephew…






He is damn near a grown man now. That scares me to say the least. They both tower over me, but then again; most people do. We all know I'm vertically challenged. Anyway, can't wait to spend time with the kiddos this weekend.






I bought myself a new webcam yesterday. Somebody stepped on my last one. I'm going to start doing video blogs. I'm not going to give up my writing, but there are some topics I need to be heard face to face on. I was playing around with the cam on Yahoo! last night with my mystery lover, Fe Fe. Had a blast.


My song of the day is Scars, by Papa Roach. Just listen to the lyrics. I can identify with this song to the 10th power. OMG! "My weakness is that I care too much."









This quote was posted by im_Cb on twitter this morning. "Intelligence without ambition is like a bird with no wings." - Salvador Dali This is the shit I try to school people on. I gotta backdoor this quote and throw out there that love with no action is like a runner with no legs nor prosthetic limbs. WE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!!!


Everytime I look up and I see this picture of myself at 4 yrs old, I just wanna go back. I wanna go back to the beginning when it was all so simple. The year was '88. I had the love of my parents and my little imagination to guide me through my adventerous days. I knew very little, but was eager to learn so much. I have to admit; that if I were given the opprotunity to go back to 1988…I'd decline. My cards were dealt and I played each and every hand the best way I possibly could at that point in time. It all made me into the woman I am today. I wouldn’t trade me in for nothing.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    your kid (baby) pic is sooo cute! :D


  2. WiZ Says:

    lol @ vertically challenged.

    i cant wait for the video blogs.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)