Playtime Is Over
Happy Monday "blog beezies" (don't ask). I hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was…wow. I had a blast! Hung out with friends, got drunk, spent too much money, got drunk again, went to a birthday dinner, and slept. It was all quite interesting. I figured I'd live it all up, because I knew today would be strictly back to business. We've finally moved into the new office building. More rules, more people, more work, more restrictions, and the same damn pay. Blah. Besides the bullshit just listed; the building is really nice. I'd post pics, but the last time I did that, the "search -n- snitch" crew pulled my blog and turned it into upper management. I wonder if they are still reading me. Fuck em' if they are. Anyway, I dig the new building. It's nothing too extravagant, but it beats that dusty, rat infested office we just came from. I have way more space on my desk, but I also sit right in front of the managers office. Bastards probably planned that one. No more long conversations with the bestie, no more texting, no more loud music, no more web surfing. The whip has been cracked!

Speaking of the blog that got pulled, it was speaking on job security; which according to the bestie, is an oxymoron. I agree. There is no job security. That shit went out the window back in the 80's. People who have been with companies 20 and 30 years are being "let go". So if you think it's all good, and your job is secure; think again. One day you'll be there, and the next day you're gone. Bills are getting too expensive and gas is lifting it's skirt again; showing its ass! People honestly can't afford to lose their jobs now days. Although, I feel like I'm being under paid, I'm thanking God every morning for both of my jobs. Play time is definitely over. I must admit that I got comfortable, and slacked off a bit in my job duties and my focus on my job in a general thought. I had been in my "I don't give a fuck" mode for quite some time. Gosh, I guess it's time to start caring again. Lord take the wheel.

My body is aching something serious. When you're intoxicated you tend to do things to the extreme measure. I guess I was moving muscles that ain't never been moved before. I feel it now though!! No real recovery time unfortunately. All activities over the weekend ran into one another, and before I knew it Monday was here again. I hope this week goes by fast, and I'm able to have a smooth transition into the new facility, get use to the new rules and job duties.

Hope everyone enjoys their week ahead. Work hard so you can play later...

Regina, Me & Tabu @ Club Toyz
What a glorious night...
1 Response
  1. LMAO .... I Could HARDLY focus on what i was reading because i LOVE this SONG!!!

    She F*ckin Hates Meeee!! La lalalalaaaaa!!

    Lmao ..

    Im glad your having fun your other blogs were usually dark and serious. Good thing your lettin loose

    Ciao!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)